Thursday, August 10, 2017

Whole-body Cryotherapy & Radiation Treatments - Ken's Testimonial

I was diagnosed with lymphoma sarcoma in February 2017. A very close friend of mine, Erin Kistner, insisted that I give cryo a try as it would help me during my radiation treatments. I was still not truly convinced, but Erin was determined and went as far as to pay unlimited treatment for two months.

I had 28 sessions of radiation. I went 5 days a week each afternoon, M-F. I also went to Cryo-X, 5 days a week in the morning, M-F. My radiologist prescribed a cream that I was to use three times a day for the duration of the radiation treatment. The cream was to help with keeping my skin from burning & blistering from the intense radiation that was isolated to the area of the tumor. I only used the cream a half a dozen times during treatment and only applied it two times a day on those occasions. I believe cryo kept my skin from damaging from the radiation!

I was scheduled to have surgery after the radiation treatment, but was told there was a cooling off period of 4 weeks to allow for the skin to heal, but when the surgeon examined my skin, he was amazed, no skin damage! Surgery was scheduled the day after my last radiation treatment.

I firmly believe that cryo helped in several areas with my treatment and now recovery period.

  • More energy, was told my radiation treatment would make me exhausted, never happened. All my Dr.'s were amazed at how much energy I had through all the treatments.
  • Skin undamaged, did not have to wait 4 weeks for surgery, reduced my risk of cancer spreading, tumor removed sooner, radiologist and surgeon were amazed how well my skin looked after treatment.
  •  Maintained a healthy weight during treatment, no severe weight loss
  • Quicker recovery from my multiple surgeries 
  •  Cancer was isolated to the one tumor, no other tumors found
 I want to thank the entire staff at the Grapevine location. They are friendly, genuine, and truly care about the people they treat. highly recommend to all.

Lastly, to Erin, who without her recommendation I would've never tried cryo - THANK YOU!

Regards,

Ken Whalen

Lewisville, TX


Are you on Facebook? Check out our facebook page HERE  

For more information, please visit Cryo-X.com

No comments:

Post a Comment